1. How do I find Singida Tumaini Health Centre ?
2. Who owns STHC ?
3. Does the Health centre operates for 24 hours ?
4. Are Major operations carried out at the Health Centre ?
5. Can one be attended at the Health Centre under the National Health Insurance Scheme ?
6. Can any body be attended at the Health Centre on Credit Basis ?
7. Can any one access MCH and CTC services at the Health Centre ?.
Singida Tumaini Health Centre is located in the centre of Singida Municipal. For more elaboration please visit our Website http://www.tumainishc.co.tz
Singida Tumainini Health Centre ( STHC ) is privately owned and managed by a retired medical officer from Government services (Dr. N.H.S.Mlay ) .
Singida Tumaini Health Centre operates on 24 hours and has both outpatient and inpatient services.
Singida Tumaini Health Centre has a minor theatre for only minor procedures. After the completion of the extension which will accommodate a Major operating theatre with skilled doctors/Surgeons (either on permanent or part time terms) will then carry out this particular important service. .
In Nov, 2015 Singida Tumaini Health Centre was accredited to provide Medical services to National Health Insurance Fund Beneficiaries. In addition the Health Centre has been accredited to provide medical services to several health Insurance schemes which include:-
• Strategis Insurance Ltd.
• Jubilee Insurance Company of Tanzania Ltd and.
• Resolution Insurance Ltd.
The Health Centre also renders medical services to other institutions under local contract terms. Such Institutions include:-
1. Bonite Bottlers Ltd
2. Amani Student Centre
3. Abeti Schools6.Can anybody be attended at the health centre on credit basis ?
It is possible to attend patient on credit basis provided he/she is willing to enter into contract in terms acceptable to each party7.Can anyone access the MCH and CTC services at the Health Centre ?
These Services will be available after the completion of expansion of the health centre . At present the Health Centre in collaboration with TB and Leprosy program screens patients for TB and administers anti TB drugs for positive cases (DOTS)